Saturday, July 11, 2009

Introduction

Okay ladies, Jessica called me the other day and suggested us starting a blog, so here it is. The plan is to post all of our recipes, then lable them with related terms like; cassarole, main dish, appetizer, etc... That way when we log on to find a recipe it will be organized much like a recipe book. This may take a little trial and error, because I've never worked on a shared blog before, but I think it could be neat.
Also, I want to post the nutrition facts of each meal, because I think it could be helpful, so I can either show you how to or, just let me know when you post a new recipe and I'll go ahead and do them for you.
Happy Blogging. You can post comments if you have questions or just email me. But I set it up so that each of you will recieve an email whenever there is a comment left on a post. If you would like me to change that let me know.
Here's to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment